Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dining room chairs

Erin and I don't have much furniture, and a lot of what we do have is just a hodge podge.  Most of it is left over from our college days and the apartment.  I told you my mom came to the rescue and loaned us her dining room set here.  What you don't know is that those chairs had a horrendous 70's orange tweed.  It had to go.  
 .
 
 
My mom alwasy meant to recover them but she never got around to it.  Upholstery is a little scary to me still, but these were easy peasy.  It only took maybe ten minutes per chair.  I just unscrewed the bottom, wrapped the fabric across the top folding it like you would a present,
stapled it and screwed them back in place.
 
This coordinating stripe is much better.

 
You can check out some great dining room ideas here on Top Reveal.






No comments:

Post a Comment