Friday, August 31, 2012

Dining room After

Our very first completed room!  I had a pretty good idea of where I wanted to go with the dining room so it was easy to put together.  And on the positive side, I'm pretty sure anything I do will be a step up.  Remember this...


Oh yeah, it was bad.
An in progress shot.



Drum roll please....................................................

Ta da!



The table is on loan from my mom.  She found it a few years ago at a yard sale and let us borrow it. I reupholstered the seats to match our decor.  Thanks Mom!  I still need a few accessories and final touches but that will come eventually.
Tulips are my favorite.  :)

One more for good measure.  A side by side comparison, I would say all that time steaming and scraping wall paper was well worth it.   Bye bye blue!

 
 
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special
UndertheTableandDreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment