Friday, August 24, 2012

Before...

Remember how I said the interior was just plain ugly? Feast your eyes on this...

This is the view when you walk in the front door
Want a closer look at that wallpaper?  Yikes




The entire house was painted this dingy beige, with a plethora of wallpaper and border interspersed throughout :(

Oh the bookshelves...

I think I started tearing them out the day we signed

Looking back toward the front door

There is also this strange fire place room. 

It's connected to the kitchen and the dining room and living room are on the right.   I'm not really sure what you would put in here.  It separates the fireplace from the living area + makes it completely non-functional. What up with that?  You would melt if you had a fire going in this tiny room, especially seeing as I live in Mississippi.

Don't even get me started on the kitchen.
I think that's more that enough ugliness for one day, especially without any pretty pictures to break it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment