Friday, September 28, 2012

Williams Sonoma Scent


This week has been absolutely nuts. I started a new job, plus my baking business always gets crazy in the fall. I can't wait to kick my feet up and relax this weekend. I will definitely be using a little aromatherapy with this Williams Sonoma scent
 IMG_4549
 
It has been all over pinterest lately.  I'll be the first to admit that most of my pinterest attempts are a flop (that healthy cookie dough dip was NASTY and frozen bananas are not a good substitute for ice cream).  It seemed really simple though and I had all the ingredients so I tried it last weekend.

It really does smell fantastic.  Just fill a pot with water, add a sliced lemon, a couple tablespoons of vanilla, and some rosemary; then simmer.  I love the scent, and it's way cheaper than scentsy.  If you keep it on for a long time don't forget to keep adding water; the smell of scorched vanilla and rosemary is not quite as pleasant.  Not that I would know from experience or anything...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment