Friday, September 14, 2012

Ready for the weekend

I don't know about you, but I am ready for the weekend.  I think this been the most stressful week I have ever had.  I decided to change jobs and have been an emotional wreck. 

I am excited, but (more than) a little terrified at the same time.  A verse that has really helped me this week is Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his.  Everything will be ok and I will survive the change. 

So this will be a relaxing weekend.  I say that now anyway, Saturday afternoon I will probably get bored and start on another project!  But for now I'm dreaming of being here...


or maybe here...


<3 Nicaragua
 
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment