Thursday, September 27, 2012

Big Plans



I have big plans for the little bathroom I showed you yesterday. The linoleum is coming up and I'm going to put down a dark slate tile. We're pulling out the old vanity and replacing it with a pedestal sink. I actually got lucky and scored a brand new one at the thrift store(!) a while ago. The bathroom is just to small to have a big vanity.

I really want to do wallpaper; it makes such an impact in a small space and isn't so overwhelming

powder room with green pattern

 

pinterest
 
But budget and hours of removing the last owners wallpaper made me rethink it.  I saw a DIY version of Imperial Trellis a while ago that I just might attempt.

 
Pretty amazing right?  and the paint version will save a kajillion dollars.
 
For the shower curtain, I want to try making it.  Mainly because I want it to go almost to the ceiling.  I have a pretty solid picked out that is the same color as our walls in the living room; it's from PHI of course.  Hopefully lots of this can be weekend projects.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment