Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New TV stand


We are in desperate need of a new media center at our house.  Our poor little TV stand was sad and tiny (so was that little light fixture, see that project here).
 
 
 It was a sad little piece of furniture (let's just pretend like you don't see our old school TV while you're at it).


 
 
  I have looked high and low for the perfect piece and everything came up short.  Everything was either way out of our price range or not my style at all.   Plus since our house is older, I really wanted something with storage space.
 
I finally came across this huge credenza at the thrift store (you can see a few other future projects peeking out).


 
It's not very much right now, but I think it will be perfect.   I have lots of big ideas for it, but first I have to strip the whole thing.  Ugh.  Hopefully it will be done soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment