Thursday, January 24, 2013

Guest bedroom Inspo


While I slowly work on stripping the credenza, I'm planning on starting a few inside projects as well for the cold days when I really don't want to work outside.  Our guest bedroom hasn't really been touched since we moved in and it is nooot cute. 


Yikes.  It was the same dirty yellow beige color as the rest of the house.  This was the only room that didn't have any wallpaper (hallelujah!) so it won't require so much prep work.  It's become more of a storage room lately, so we are definitely going to need some organization.  I really want it to be a relaxing room and pretty gender neutral so all our guests will be comfortable. 

I've loved this bedding for forever and I looove all the colors

but I think it's a little much for the guest bedroom.  It comes in a more neutral color way that is more along the lines of what I'm thinking.

PEACOCK DOVE DUVET SET

Hopefully, I can find something similar to this Dwell bedding.  This isn't our forever home, so I really don't want to spend a fortune on something we may not use for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment