Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Lucky Shopping

 
Shopping luck was on my side this week.  I went to Dirt Cheap, which is exactly what it sounds like.  You never know what you are going to find, but I have gotten some great stuff there.  It's kinda a hot mess though.  90% of the time it looks like a tornado hit it. 

They always have lots of Target closeouts though, which is great since the closest Target is almost 2 hours away.  I think I went through withdrawals when I moved here!  I had forgotten Dwell has a Target line and they have a quilt version of the  bedding I was wanting.  And even better, I found it at Dirt Cheap so, you guessed it, it was dirt cheap!  It's a king size which is a little bigger than what I needed, but I can't pass up a deal.  I mean it was obviously fate!
 


I also ordered this vintage wall paper from Etsy.

Reserved for hwat22
 
My plan is to frame two long panels like in this picture.
 
Now I'm on the hunt for frames the right size!

No comments:

Post a Comment