Friday, January 25, 2013

Guest bedroom chandelier

I thought I wanted black walls in the guest bedroom, but I painted one wall and it was a little overwhelming.  I always like the idea of black walls in pictures and magazines, but in our tiny little bedroom it was just way too dark.  I settled on a dark gray with blue undertones.  I think it looks great.

We used Martha Stewart Magnetite


This has been a kinda slow project week.  Some weeks I will finish a million projects all at once and others I can't seem to get anything done.  I did manage to finish the light fixture for the guest bedroom though.  I found this chandelier at the thrift store a while ago and have just held on to it thinking I would find a place for it.

 
 
 
 
I spray painted it white and the candle portion a really pale pink.

 
I love the way it looks against the dark walls (which will look much better when we get the crown molding up!).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment