Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Clean Slate

I am starting the New Year with a clean slate.  Apparently there is such a thing as too much time off and I have hit the limit.  I decided we needed to start spring cleaning early and took EVERYTHING out of our bedrooms and cleaned.  Hopefully, I'll finish the rest of the house by the end of the week.   In the midst of my crazy cleaing spree tried a few pinterest cleaning tips.  Mine wasn't quite as drastic as these results, but it did work pretty well.

 
To be completely fair though, half my mess was paint.  It was really cold outside so I decided it would be a good idea to wash out my brushes in the tub,  yeah not so much.  So on a normal mess it might be fantastic.It was really simple.  It's one part vinegar, one part dawn soap mix it in a spray bottle.  Spray the tub down, leave it for an hour, and then wipe it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment