Thursday, January 17, 2013

Armchair Afters

I would love to share some kitchen afters with you, but it has been slow going around here.  I think it might have something to do with the fact that I start ten new projects before finishing the first one.  My left brain sister and Dad can not comprehend this at all.  I maintain that there is a method to my madness, but I will admit lately there has been a whole lot more madness than method!  I did however finish the chairs I was upholstering last week.

 

I think it is a major improvement from the stripe.  Blech


These chairs were the hardest to upholster I've done so far.  They had so many staples I had blisters by the time I was done.  All of these were from ONE CHAIR plus three tacking strips!
 



I thought it was kind of cool, someone tagged the bottom of the chair

 
My upholstery job is no where near perfect, but I'm still learning.  I love the shot of color it gives our little breakfast nook.  I need a little pep on these rainy days.



Linked to Funky Junk InterTiors

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Martha

    These look great. I would have never guess you are stilling learning to to upholstery. Lovely, have a great week.

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete