Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year, New Projects

I have been bitten with the project bug lately.  Everyone else around is relaxing and recuperating from the holiday busy-ness and I just keep creating more projects.  We spent last week FINALLY tiling out kitchen backsplash, I can't wait to finish it up and share the pictures.  I got a little ahead of myself and went fabric shopping for the chairs and roman shade.  I can't help myself fabric stores are my absolute favorite, add in a sale and you can't keep me away.
I loooove the fabrics I came home with.  (I may or may not have done a little happy dance in the store when I found all of them!)

The chairs are going to be pink with striped pillows and the suzani print will be for a roman shade.  I was a little worried Erin would flip when she saw all the pink, but luckily she loved it too.  I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment