Monday, December 31, 2012

2012

This year really has been a great one; I think I have learned a lot and really grown my little baking business.  There are always things I aim to do better at in the New Year, but I don't really do New Year's Resolutions anymore.  I never kept them for long and some I never even started, so I gave them up.  Now I try to pick one thing off my bucket list and complete it before the end of the year.  Some years I do more, some less.  Some of my favorites have been...

Climb a volcano


*Bonus slide down the other side

 
 
Zip line
 
and travelling solo to New York.
 
This year, my goal is to live in a foreign country and hopefully send my parents to Alaska.  For vacation that is :)   What about you any resolutions or bucket lists for 2013?


No comments:

Post a Comment