Thursday, December 6, 2012

All I Want for Christmas is ...Bookshelves

This time of year it seems like everyone is doing gift guides.  I briefly tried to come up with one, but I really don't have any tried and trues that I go to each year.  Plus my Christmas list lately reads something like a hardware store ad.  I'm not sure what it says about me when I get a sewing machine and skill saw in the same year!

This year my dream Christmas gift would be for my dad to make me these bookshelves.  I saw them in Elle Decor last month and seriously love them.

 The shelves are completely adjustable, so you could accomodate different sizes or move them around depending on what you are collecting.  It's the best of both worlds they're cute and functional.
 
I don't think I'll be getting them this Christmas though.  I already have enough projects for my poor Daddy to last through the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment