Monday, December 10, 2012

Paper Bows

Christmas is my favorite time of the year, so I hope I don't completely overload you with Christmas projects.

I love wrapping gifts.  Usually I make huge bows with ribbon or tie on ornaments, but last year I found out you can make curly bows out of wrapping paper.  I mean, who knew you could curl paper!?

It's really easy to do, I usually just use the extra bits of paper from odd sized packages.



Fold in half long way cut into strips varying in width 1 in or less.


 
 

 
 
Then start curling just like you would regular curling ribbon, just be a little more gentle with the paper.



Keep curling until you have all the pieces done.

 

Then roll up keeping about a quarter size hole at the bottom and tape the end.



 
 

Flatten the circle and fold it down.

 
Fluff the bow and tape it on.
 







 
The Girl CreativeMaking

No comments:

Post a Comment