Friday, December 14, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

I fully intended to post my settee after pictures this week.  However, the procrastination bug bit this week.  My thought process seriously went something like this, "I really need to take a few pictures and attempt to edit them.  Ugh, then I would have to clean off the table.  Maybe I'll just post them Monday."  And cut to me spending the entire night looking up art on etsy and 20x200.  Not a very useful way to spend the night, but I have acquired quite the wish list.

Since I am a complete slacker, I thought I should at least share some of my favorites.

These Christian Chaize prints are all time favorites.
 
 
 
I so wish this was not sold out.
 
The Edward Muybridge prints are great too.
 
Erin's not loving this one, but I think it's great.  It just brings up images of old road trips.  And if we're being completely honest here Erin doesn't like most of my art picks (and vice versa :) ).
 
Actual paintings are hard for me to get a real feel for online, so much of it is in the texture and detail.
 
I do love this snow storm painting. 
 
Snowfall - Black and White Oil Painting - 8 x 8
 
 
And seriously, I NEED a pet portrait of Tipper.
 
5x7 inch Custom Pet Portrait Oil Paintings by Nick Orban
 
I mean, how cute is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment