Friday, October 26, 2012

Nate Berkus for Target


 I think everyone loves Nate Berkus; he has such great style. His new line for Target has been all over the internet. Times like this make me so sad we don't have a Target


Nate Berkus for Target Collection
.


I loooove this lamp.  It's modern and funky, but not to stark.
 
 


I really kinda like this rams head too. 
5.5 X 4.3 X 6.7 Inch White Decorative Figurine Collection
It reminds me of this table I have had pinned forever.
Pinned Image
 
It's a little random, but I love it.  I saw the Nate Berkus rams head and wondered if I could DIY it, but his are tiny.
 
 
I am strangely drawn to this lacquered tortoise shell.
Screen Shot 2012-10-19 at 9.13.58 AM
 
 
 
The real deal seems to be everywhere these days





A single bright orange element draws similar hues out of a tortoise-shell wall element. The bold stripes on the zebra bench accentuate this statement. (www.designsponge.com)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment