Monday, October 8, 2012

Love Lucite

Saturday I stopped by Dirt Cheap.  I think it's just a southern thing, but it's pretty much an excessive inventory store.  You have to dig and it's definitely hit or miss, but I've found some great stuff there.  They usually have tons of Target stuff, which is great since we don't have one.  I found these lucite/acrylic chairs there on Saturday.

 
I got them both for 10 bucks!  I couldn't pass up that deal.. 

 I thought I wanted to put them at the kitchen table, but it doesn't look quite right. I think the style is  more what I would have in my Disney dream home. Yes you read that right. My style, if I were allowed free reign, would be bright and funky. The complete opposite of what we have now and pretty much like a house on a Disney set
via
 
I love the barn door and chalk board
 
 
via

Maybe in my next house :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment