Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Medicine Cabinet

Sorry for the lapse in posting; the computer had to be fixed.  I love the way the bathroom has turned out so far.  I especially love the pedestal sink.  It is such a tiny room and this opens up the space.

But now, I'm at a stand still.  I have now painted my medicine cabinet three times and none of them were right.  It was dark grey first, then a copper penny color.  It was supposed to be metallic, but it wasn't at all and just looked wonky.  Then I decided to try the same color white as the trim.  At this point the paint was way to thick and streaky.  So THEN I sanded and distressed it.


The distressed look is the best so far, but I am still not in love.  I really like this wood framed mirror; I am brainstorming ways to make this work.

.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment