Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday

It's Black Friday!  I am ashamed to admit it, but Black Friday is probably my favorite day of the whole year.  It just puts me in the Christmas spirit.  I drag my mom and sister with me to shop every year at the crack of dawn and the entire way there we HAVE to listen to It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year on repeat.  I'm sure it's not annoying at all to Mom and Erin.  Granted I probably would not find it fun if I were fighting with a crazed Mom over a Tickle Me Elmo (or whatever it is kids want now) in Walmart.  That is not Christmas spirit.

Last year we hit the thrift store black friday sale.  I think Mom and I were the only two waiting in line for it to open.  I got some great stuff though.

 
My bed side tables

 
The Coffee Table turned bench - along with two matching end tables which I have yet to redo.

 
 
This Huge mirror


 

And a pedestal sink


All of that for maybe around 60 bucks!  I would say that is way better than any door buster.

No comments:

Post a Comment