Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Gallery Walls 2.0

I think I somehow deleted my last post.  That is assuming I haven't lost my mind and did actually write it!?  Any way a quick summary.

Printing on burlap does work and is soooo easy.  I used spray adhesive to attach the burlap to a regular piece of printer paper.  The burlap should be slightly smaller than the paper and just run ti through like normal.  Erin was pretty impressed when she got home, but she also let me know pretty quickly not to make it a habit (she secretly loves my projects).

I printed a little doodle on burlp to frame in our gallery wall for now.  Mainly because I still don't really know how to use Photoshop!.







 I'm still loving our gallery wall.  It's a nice homey touch and I'm glad I decided to go for the more eclectic look.  It's definitely more my style.








We'll keep adding to it over time as we collect new pieces and memories.

Here's Erin's cross gallery again.  I like having them all hung together and added bonus we don't have one sitting on every flat surface in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment