Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Funky Chair Makeover

I feel like I haven't had any good upholstery projects in a while.  I don't know why but I kind of love doing them.  It keeps my hands busy and I feel so accomplished when I finish it.  I haven't shared this one before, but it is one of my favorite upholstery projects I've done so far.

I found this floral chair at the Salvation Army forever ago.  The fabric had definitely seen better days, but the shape of it was really cute and petite.

This was maybe my second or third project so I was a little nervous.  But I just followed my tried and true method; it's very complex and complicated.  Put everything back the way you took it off.  I know mind blowing.

I actually did alter this one a little, I chose to tuft the back in a smaller pattern and it originally had a skirt that I left off.


I don't have a 100% completed pic of it, I added pink piping to the bottom as well.  I love the way it turned out.  Perfect for two little girls!



Linked to Whipperberry


No comments:

Post a Comment