Monday, February 9, 2015

Belmont Phase 1 Complete

Here goes...it's take three at blogging!  The last year has been insane with school and work and a million other things.  This year is going to be just as nuts since now I get to help plan a wedding!!  My sissy sue is getting married!!!!  I just finished my class yesterday and I SWORE to myself last week that I would only work on one project at a time.  That all went out the window as soon as I got home.  I started 3 yesterday, oops...  I like to keep busy so it's all good :)  Since my last post was about the inspiration for the Belmont house, I thought I would share some progress shots. 
 
This is the kitchen around Christmas time, since then we have *finally* put up the backsplash.  I can't wait to get some pics of it and share them.  I love laying tile (I know I'm weird), I think it is because it makes such a huge impact. 


 
 
Daddy is slowly tackling the outside.  The toothpick columns are gone and a wrought iron rail is on it's way!  I can't wait to get everything finished.  We were way overdue for an update!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment