Monday, April 29, 2013

Update

I have not fallen off the face of the earth.  I just took a mini blogging break, while I get everything in order.  I will be in Nicaragua for 6 months starting at the end of May and it just hit me how quickly that is coming up!  It seemed so far away and like I had plenty of time.  Then it hit me it's right around the corner!  All of sudden I have to get new insurance, banking, and a million other little things to take care of before I go.  Apparently, leaving the country is a little more complicated than just buying a plane ticket! :)

Since I have been rushing to get everything in before I leave, I have done my very best to put most house projects aside for now.  Even though it drives me nuts not to work on something!

And I had my first DIY disaster.  After this happened attempting to hang crown molding by myself I decided that was reason number 2 to take a break until I could get a little help.




Apparently a ceramic sink and nail gun do not mix.  I am NOT happy about this sink situation.  Now I am on the hunt for another one that will fit in the little space and trying to sweet talk my daddy into installing another sink! 

No comments:

Post a Comment