Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Finished Projects

There is nothing like finishing a project.  Sometimes I just drag my feet on things and I'll have things sitting around for weeks before I get to it.  That's how the guest bedroom has been lately.  I have just been procrastinating.  I found this headboard at the thrift store and liked the detail on it.  Even though it is not in great shape.
 





The room is obviously still a work in progress, but I think it turned out pretty well.  Although I'm already wishing I had gone for an upholstered headboard.  Maybe after I get the rest of the room done.



And the new starburst mirror.  I've had the idea forever, and I finally got it done.  The starburst part is made from wooden skewers and the frame is a cross stitch frame.




 Now if we could just get that crown molding up!


No comments:

Post a Comment